The TDI-SL has several unique features, including:
- American industry from an ancient factory, WHITES, where Whites was one of the first companies to manufacture gold detectors, as the first device in the world was manufactured in 1950.
- TD device is light in weight, easy to use and comfortable due to its smoothness and ease of control.
- It contains an easy-to-use control panel and two search discs, with great accuracy, high sensitivity to raw gold, and one of its most important features is to completely isolate iron. according to your choice, either by sound or not to give a tone to the iron, whether new iron or rust.
- It can detect gold nuggets and small gold nuggets up to 1 gm.
- TDI works with a pulse induction system to obtain a greater depth that reaches you two meters underground.
- The ability of the TDI-SL device to achieve the ground balance of the value of mineralization of the earth while maintaining the depth provided by the use of pulse induction technology.